The FLEX Orbital Action Polisher (XC 3401 VRG) is designed to simulate the circular movement of the human hand while polishing.At the same time, the polisher's highly smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even provides what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. That's just what this polisher, with its ergonomically designed knob handle, was made for. The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to positive lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. Thanks to the direct orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes. The accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal speed. Note: the machine's orbital movement has been optimized for the special backing pad included with it.
Additional discounts are not applicable.
MADE IN GERMANY
• VR microprocessor control with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, over-load protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection.
• 5/16" orbit for high efficiency.
• Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface.
• Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
• Removable, ergonomic handle and guard for optimum handling in all applications.
• Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints.
• Counterweight for smoother operation.
• Low height and low weight.
• Spindle lock
• 10' power cord.
Max. backing plate diameter: 5-1/2"
Max. pad diameter: 6-1/2"
Speed without load: 160-480 rpm
Orbit rate, without load: 3200-9600 rpm
Power input: 10 amps
Power output: 590 watts
Cord Length: 13 ft.
Weight: 5.7 lbs
- 1 XC 3401 VRG polisher
- 1 grip cover
- 1 knob handle
- 1 special Velcro backing pad
MADE IN GERMANY